Please contact our parks directly for bookings. Our fantastic park managers are only too happy to help answer your inquiries, take your bookings, or provide advice on who to talk to if there is a question they can’t answer!
Visit the About Our Parks section for information and contacts for each park.
There really is no better place to holiday, than the gorgeous Yorke Peninsula.
Please note: Rates are based on 2 people
Peak Periods – All weekends, School Holidays, Long Weekends and Easter
- All reservations must be paid for on arrival, no refunds are given for a shortened stay.
- Check in time is strictly 2.00pm unless previously negotiated.
- Check out time is strictly 10am unless previously negotiated.
- If your arrival time is later than 6.00pm than please let us know.
- If unable to arrive on your due date please let the park know or your booking will lapse at 10.00am the following day.
- Deposits on bookings cancelled 21 days or more will be refunded where a cancellation is made less than 21 days prior to arrival, no refund of deposits will be given.
- All refunds are subject to a 20% administration fee.
- All requests for refunds must be forwarded to the Park Manager(s) in writing, who will then forward the request to Council for consideration.
- Booking refunds must be made by Council cheque – under no circumstances are the Park Managers able to provide cash refunds.
- A surcharge may be applied to one night bookings.
- No bookings will be taken more than twelve months in advance.